Best present ever Best present ever

Simply fantastic.

I'm giving this less than 24 hours before it's front paged.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Too Marofanatic.

That parody song IS by Weird Al.

Also good movie btw.

+Quiky+ Women 101 +Quiky+ Women 101

Nothing too exciting.

I find the joke lacking a bit. Also the long conversation before the joke was kinda boring. It made the movie less watchable. Your animation was pretty decent, along with the drawings. You also could have changed the voice a bit between characters, because I thought for a second the mouth was missing on the mushroom.

Next time, you don't have to bash people just because they are on the internet. If someone didn't have a life, they would be dead.

Lisard responds:

penis

Moonbow Snake Moonbow Snake

Good job

Can't wait to see what else you can do.

cinderfoot responds:

Yeah.. Definitley. Thanks for the great soundtrack.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Good Game

This is a pretty fun game for when your bored. Also I got 837.

Jubilance in A Major Jubilance in A Major

Fantastic

This is a pretty good looping piece. I can see this in RPGs or short cinematics. As for the ratings being in 2's (according to your comment below), I remember hearing about an automatic BLAM program scripted in the classical section around that time. Not sure if it's around anymore (august).

Panicing Puppet Zone Panicing Puppet Zone

---

Great remix of a song from a game I used to play alot when I was a kid. Brings out some good nostalgia.

Force-Music responds:

Thanks.

-Cold Fusion- -Cold Fusion-

I enjoyed it

My only complaint is the lack of change between :13-:30. It became really repetitive by that point and I kept thinking (do something aleady!). Not sure what you could do to fix that really. Maybe add another beat or something?

DJ-Keen responds:

Yeah you're right. It drags on a bit there. But I figured it wouldn't matter much, since it's less than a minute all together, and it would be used for looping if anything.