Jubilance in A Major Jubilance in A Major

Fantastic

This is a pretty good looping piece. I can see this in RPGs or short cinematics. As for the ratings being in 2's (according to your comment below), I remember hearing about an automatic BLAM program scripted in the classical section around that time. Not sure if it's around anymore (august).

Panicing Puppet Zone Panicing Puppet Zone

---

Great remix of a song from a game I used to play alot when I was a kid. Brings out some good nostalgia.

Force-Music responds:

Thanks.

-Cold Fusion- -Cold Fusion-

I enjoyed it

My only complaint is the lack of change between :13-:30. It became really repetitive by that point and I kept thinking (do something aleady!). Not sure what you could do to fix that really. Maybe add another beat or something?

DJ-Keen responds:

Yeah you're right. It drags on a bit there. But I figured it wouldn't matter much, since it's less than a minute all together, and it would be used for looping if anything.

ZeldaOOT~Water Temple {orch} ZeldaOOT~Water Temple {orch}

Pretty good mix

Yet for some reason I just can't stop being pissed of when listening to this. Wonder why...

BowserThedestructive responds:

>_> hope its not me >_> could it be water temple was a real rip when you played LOOT of time :D and water temple boss maybe was hard for your or ....water temple was just hard for you? :P

ZeldaMM~Clock town Day 2[Orch] ZeldaMM~Clock town Day 2[Orch]

Better than Day 1

I liked the faster pace and the usage of more instruments in this version when compared to your other one. Good work.

Oh Canada Oh Canada

I'm American...

yet I thought this was pretty good. Good job.

The Journey Begins in D Major The Journey Begins in D Major

I've come to review your song.

I like what you are doing, and you sound talented, but personally it sounds jumbled with the constant change of tempo. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I did like the other song though.

Ultratonic responds:

Thanks man! Yea, you're definitely right with the tempo thing. The tempo stays the same, but I accidentally put this song in 3/4, when it should of been in 4/4, and so I decided to try a new triplet bass. Didn't work out too well. But, eh, whatever.

Thanks again for the review!! =)

Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius Sonic 3- Pathway for a Genius

Wow, just wow.

First off, this was probably my favorite Sonic song. Secondly, you took my favorite, and tweaked it to get a moody sound to it, making it multiple times better. You made my night. Now I have to find my copy of Sonic and Knuckles.

Meeko-no-Go responds:

First off: Yeah, mine too, next to a few others. I remember playing it when I was little, getting to the boss-fight area, and wondreing: "Where the heck is-" and then he appeared from behind the waterfall and killed me. Good times, good times...
Second off: Glad I could be of entertainment =^-^=

loopy loop loop 4 loopy loop loop 4

Meh

First, you exported it in really low quality compared to the other ones you made. Next, I seriously think you should try using the piano roll in FL (it sounds like you are just learning how to use it, and haven't noticed a song can be made longer than 8 seconds). Right click the sound you are using, select piano roll, and start experimenting with different melodies and beats that go far beyond the "press buttons when FL Studio first loads and create couple second beats only". Hope to see you make something great once you get used to it.

walking at midnight walking at midnight

Very nice, calming song.

Just let me get my one complaint out of the way:
Was there a wrong note at 41 seconds in? It sounded really out of tune.

Besides that, I enjoyed it. Gave me the feeling of some guy walking in the middle of the night during spring. Flowers from the tree's slowly fall to the ground as the night breeze throughout the night, maybe stopping at a park and sitting on a bench taking the cool atmosphere in under a full moon. When it gets to the more upbeat section, it gives me a feeling that someone is thinking of a loved one or something on that note. Also, Canon came to my mind.