Best present ever Best present ever

Simply fantastic.

I'm giving this less than 24 hours before it's front paged.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Too Marofanatic.

That parody song IS by Weird Al.

Also good movie btw.

+Quiky+ Women 101 +Quiky+ Women 101

Nothing too exciting.

I find the joke lacking a bit. Also the long conversation before the joke was kinda boring. It made the movie less watchable. Your animation was pretty decent, along with the drawings. You also could have changed the voice a bit between characters, because I thought for a second the mouth was missing on the mushroom.

Next time, you don't have to bash people just because they are on the internet. If someone didn't have a life, they would be dead.

Lisard responds:

penis

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

All I have to say is...

holy shit! That is some hardcore flash. Man, that just sent the graphics bar for flash movies up, like 10 notches.

FF7 Viva la revolution FF7 Viva la revolution

Meh

I seriously think this is overrated. Now you did do a decent job, but I can't really see this as front page material, considering all the stuff that is around now. You can agree with me that this is a 2002ish flash style. If you don't know what I mean, then don't bother to reply.

Okilian Theme: CowboyBBop Okilian Theme: CowboyBBop

Pretty good

Except you bring back memories of the gay ass game. Isn't it time for us to kill it? Also my name is in it, and intentionally too. So it works in the end. Now go vote 5 on my movies.

Ash-link responds:

Graal!

Now go cry.

One Hell of a NBC One Hell of a NBC

Cool

Also I like the fact I'm in it, and the very small, barely noticeable Basic shirt.

8-Bit Spoof (80%) 8-Bit Spoof (80%)

Meh

Next time use the FF3j White Mage. It's the female version that 8-Bit Theater uses.

WTF - Hit The Switch! WTF - Hit The Switch!

Good movie but

It just seemed a little short. Maybe instead of making the main plot about flipping a switch into a bigger plot. Well since you said it's the 100th comic or something I'm giving this a higher score. Also I have no idea whats going on and what will happen next, but I'm too laszy to check it all out. If you spend some time, you can make a really decent flash and have a chance at getting on the front page. Overall good job.

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

Sucks

Why is it that all Numa Numa parodies end at the same time as the other, someone needs to break the mold and do the whole song!